Each week, I record the good, the bad, and anything else noteworthy in my Sunset neighborhood, backyard garden.
- I started more lettuce under lights.
- I transplanted my strawberries to an underutilized space along a path. It’s not a raised bed, but it is on drip.
- I got the last of my September starts into the raised bed.
- One of my chickens, lovingly named Cuddly Fluffy by my son, went missing. Read more about the suspected culprit of Cuddly Fluffy's disappearance here>>
The Worth Mentioning
- Cold, cold, and cold. It finally feels like winter.
- Nothing to harvest but lettuce this week.