September in the garden is a beautiful, productive time of year. A lot of things are being harvested and new plants are going in where the old ones are coming out.
Seeds started indoors
- Lettuce: Little Gem, Robin, Speckles, Flashy Trout Back, Black Seeded Simpson, Buttercrunch, Avicenna
- Italian Dark Green Flat Parsley
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Leeks: Bleu of Solaise, American Flag, King Richard
- Italian large leaf Basil
- Canterbury Bells
Seeds started outside
- Carrots: Nantes Scarlet, Little Finger, Sugar Snax, Rodelika, Mokum
Things being harvested
- Lots and lots of Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce
- Yellow Wonder Wild Strawberries
This is my first month of cataloging what is happening in my garden. I'm hoping it will be helpful in my management of the garden and a good resources for others when they are planting their own veggies.